Check out this link, it's amazing the extent that a lot of photojournalist will go to get the story or the image, especially in such a hostile political environment. Is that dumb though? Is it worth the risk? I want to know your thoughts on this issue. What do you think of photographers going to the point of risking so much more than their gear for an image? Let me know with your comments.

What happens when the media gets in the middle of the police and protestors.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Its extreme, that's for sure. I don't think people really appreciate how difficult being a photojournalist can be at times.

  2. Exactly. Some of the most amazing stories have been told in the most chaotic of places, and without photojournalists being there capturing insanity of some situations, the general public would visually have no idea what was going on in the world. Visuals always make for better story telling, that's what makes it so appealing to me for both the challenge and my love of photography.

  3. I have heard it said that those who go into war zones are "adrenalin junkies."

Post a Comment